Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Week 1 Reflection

Wow! What a way to start Term 2!

Managing e-Learning was the first class I had for Term 2, 2012. While I was initially unsure of what exactly this class entailed, my questions were answered within the first hour.

Even though I am admittedly no IT genius, I do enjoy learning about new and exciting technological advancements that may assist me within the classroom environment as a future learning manager.

However I was confronted with a problem, not an obstacle, but a problem. I have never blogged before and the whole concept is quite foreign to me. To add to this, my experience with Blogger as a program was not exactly smooth sailing as I had somehow created two accounts under my same name? That's what it looked like anyway. Don't ask me how I did it because I honestly do not know!

Eventually this dilemma was sorted out and I am back on track and ready to tackle Week 2 (...I think). Wish me luck!


Until next time,
Amber!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I feel the same way! This course is a very confronting one, and its good that I'm not the only one who is not that great with IT things.

    However, I do not know how you made more than one blog! LOL! Glad to see you fixed that problem though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kira, yes I too am unsure how I created two blogs! It just goes to show that I am not as tech-savvy as what I originally thought I was!

    ReplyDelete